NDC 06.V model is based on an open-frame hardware (101 x 94 x 25 mm). It is equipped with screw-type connectors, separated for power and logic sections. It is able to drive motors up to 6 Amps nominal current and it is the perfect choice for mid-power applications with small and mid-size stepper motors.
RTA’s NDC series features mid-power bipolar ministep drives with STEP&DIRECTION interface (pulse train). It is characterized by a medium power range (up to 75 Vdc, 6 Amps), small dimensions and great usage flexibility. All models are equipped with Chopper systems featuring high performance Mosfet power stage, microstepping up to 4.000 step/rev. and protections for short circuit, overvoltage and temperature. The wide range of power supply and current levels have made this series a real best seller among RTA’s products.
* Version: open frame drive in 101 x 94 x 25 mm, equipped with screw-type connectors.
* Range of operating voltages: 24-75 VDC.
* Range of current: 1.9-6 Amps. Setting up to eight possible values by means of a dip-switch.
* Microstepping: 400, 500, 800, 1.000, 1.600, 2.000, 3.200 and 4.000 steps/revolution. Setting by means of a dip- switch.
* Automatic current reduction at motor standstill.
-Protection against under-voltage and over-voltage.
-Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
-Overtemperature protection with thermal sensor.
* Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction.
* Optoinsulated inputs.
*Available a built-in oscillator, setting by means of dip-switch